Cellulite Busting - Simple DIY May 21 2016
In home exercises for cellulite
Similar to the info about working out at the gym, anything that gets you moving and breathing hard is a good thing. This is also true when you are at home. Find a workout routine that works for you and do it right there in your living room.
If you have a pool, try doing jumping jacks in deeper water for 2 minutes. It is harder than it sounds. Or as you watch TV, do 30 leg raises where you grab the edge of the couch and lift your leg up behind you. It gets hard after 20 or so.
Or if you are feeling flexible, get down on your hands and knees like a dog. Try not to lose your balance as you raise one foot into the air behind, trying to push it toward the ceiling. Switch and do the other foot. Do 15-20 with each leg. You will feel it.
Foam roller exercises for cellulite
The use of foam rollers have gained a lot of popularity recently when it comes to getting rid of cellulite. For those that haven’t seen one, the are thick pieces of rigid foam that come in a round, tubular shape. They are inexpensive and lightweight.
The exercises below help to massage the affected ares which helps to break up the interwoven fibers in that connective tissue. The gentle massage also improves circulation to the area. Those with sensitive skin or muscles may be asking themselves, can foam rolling exercises help with painful cellulite? The answer is a resounding yes.
- Outer Thigh – Lie on your side and place the roller underneath your outer thigh. Roll out your leg allowing the foam to massage your leg. If there is a bit of pain, stop and massage the tender areas for a few seconds. These are the spots with tighter tissue. It gets easier after you do it a while.
- Buttock – Lie on your back and put the roller under your hip bone. Roll forwards and backwards allowing the roller to massage your buttocks. This requires a bit of balance to get down, but you will get the hang of it.
- Front Thighs – This is the easiest to do. Lie on your front and put the rollers underneath your thighs. Using your hands as balance, gently roll forward and back allowing the roller to massage our front thigh.
If you perform these foam roller exercises for just 20 minutes a day, you should start to see results in no time.
Use Cellulite Slayer Massage Oil for even better results...
Reformer exercises to reduce cellulite
Maybe you do Pilates and work-out using one of their sleek and efficient Reformer machines. These provide great, low-impact and gentle resistance allowing for stretching and muscle toning at the same time.
- Step 1 – Lie on your back, knees in the air and slightly bent at your hips. While keeping you arms straight at your side, inhale as you raise your shoulders off the mat as you try to touch your chin to your chest. Push out with your legs and lower them toward the ground. Finally, pump your arms five times, exhale then five more times. Repeat this for 10 breaths.
- Lie on your back, arms at your side and bend your right knee. Push out with your left leg straight up toward the sky. Trace 5 clockwise circles in the air with your left leg then trace 5 counter-clockwise circles in the air. Switch legs and repeat.
- Lie on your right side, bend your right elbow so you can rest your head in your right hand. Lift your left leg straight into the air above you and kick out toward your front. Go as far as you can without rotating at the hips. Hold this as long as you can, then switch legs.
I found this information online from Lauren Welks - and letstalkcellulite.com