$ 12.90 $ 15.49 You Save 16% ($ 2.59)
All parts of the lemon have used around the house and medicinally. The oil has been used around the house as a cleaning agent for centuries. Lemon oil is stimulating while it is calming. Lemon oil works in many areas of your life, from household cleaning to supporting brain energy and freshening the air.
As an extra bonus, lemon oil adds flavor to your water or your favorite foods, all while helping you get rid of bacteria! Lemon oil has anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, and anti fungal properties.
How to use:
1. Spiritual Experience: Diffuse or add lemon oil to your water for spiritual and psychic awareness, the connection between spirit (consciousness) and soul, and for conflict in your thoughts and intellect.
2. Stomach Illnesses: Lemon oil is carminative, it works to support various stomach problems, including indigestion, acidity, upset stomach, and cramps. Add three drops of lemon oil to water to help reduce heartburn and acid indigestion.
3. Body Cleanser: Add two drops to 8 ounces of water for a gentle, natural body cleansing in the morning of your liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Also add lemon oil to public water to help the kill germs.
4. Concentration: Lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. Diffuse in the office or while your children are doing homework to stay focused and on task. Good for energy and mind clarity: You can also rub the lemon oil on your hands and inhale for a quick pick-me-up!
5. Insect Repellent: Mix lemon oil with Peppermint and Eucalyptus to repel ants and other insects.
6. Immune System: Lemon oil is high vitamin content, which makes it incredible for the body’s immune system. It further stimulates white blood cells, thus increasing your ability to fight off diseases. Lemon oil also improves circulation throughout the body.
Fever: Lemon oil is effective against infectious diseases such as fever, malaria, and typhoid. Add one drop of lemon and peppermint oil to the bottoms of your feet to reduce fever and provide infection relief. Combine with Thieves essential oil for additional support.
7. Disinfectant: Since Lemon oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties, Lemon is a good cleaner! It is used for cleansing the body, metal surfaces, dishes, and clothes.
Homemade all-purpose vinegar cleaner: Add lemon essential oil to this citrus vinegar cleaning solution for a fresh and very effective cleaner.
8. Soothe A Sore Throat: Add lemon essential oil to hot water and honey to soothe a sore and scratchy throat.
9. Keep Cut Apples And Avocados Fresh: Use lemon oil in water to keep sliced apples or avocado from turning brown.
Ingredients:100% American Lemon Essential Oil