Eucalyptus Essential Oil,100% NATURAL PURE EUCALYPTUS steam distilled- 1 oz
The health benefits of eucalyptus oil are well-known and wide-ranging, and its properties include being an anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial, stimulating, and other medicinal qualities. Eucalyptus essential oil is colorless and has a distinctive taste and odor.
Eucalyptus essential oil has wonderful multi-faceted medicinal properties. So it's not surprising that it's used widely in many over-the-counter products available at your local grocery store or pharmacy including chest rubs for colds and congestion, cough and cold medicines, sore throat sprays, mouthwashes, inhalers, soaps, rash creams and topical pain relievers, just to name a few.
Native to Australia, and used for centuries by Aboriginal tribes for its healing properties, the eucalyptus tree, classified as Eucalyptus Globulus, is now grown world-over including China, India (where it is better known as Nilgiri oil), some parts of Europe and South Africa. The medicinal properties come from the leaves which are dried, and then crushed and distilled to extract the strong, colorless and potent essential oil.
EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL BOASTS MANY BENEFITS INCLUDING:
HOW TO USE - amazingly diverse, here are some uses:
- Decongestant: Perhaps one of it’s most well-known properties, eucalyptus helps loosen up mucus from your chest and sinuses.
- Anti-inflammatory: Helps relieve various joint and muscle ailments, such as arthritis or back spasms.
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal: These properties make eucalyptus a powerhouse for healing and cleaning.
- Oral care: Eucalyptus battles cavities and gingivitis thanks to it’s microbial properties.
- Deodorizing: Eucalyptus essential oil neutralizes bad odors and cleans the air.
- Stimulant: Helpful for those suffering from depression or exhaustion.
Ingredients: 100% Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil