Buy Wellness 100% Pure Organic Turmeric root powder is quite different from your average store bought turmeric.This turmeric gives you all of the healing benefits of Curcumin unlike commonly found 'curry spice' another product that does not quite possess the same benefits. True curcumin rich pure turmeric powder is not available on the shelves so buy carefully.
- TURMERIC may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.
- PURE TRUE TURMERIC is an excellent source of both iron and manganese. .
- FRESH SWEET AROMATIC FRAGRANT - 100% medicinal grade.
- A Potent, Yet Safe Anti-Inflammatory
- PURE ORGANIC TURMERIC is good source of vitamin B6, dietary fiber, and potassium
Our single farm sustainable cultivated turmeric powder (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), is the very same species of turmeric long-valued in both culinary and herbal medicine tradition. It is 100% pure, and potent. It has served an important role in many traditional cultures throughout the East, including being a revered member of the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia.
Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound, Potent, Yet Safe
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Bottom Line: Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
How to use?
- Add turmeric to egg salad to give it an even bolder yellow color.
- Mix brown rice with raisins and cashews and season with turmeric, cumin and coriander.
- Although turmeric is generally a staple ingredient in curry powder, some people like to add a little extra of this spice when preparing curries. And turmeric doesn't have to only be used in curries. This spice is delicious on healthy sautéed apples, and healthy steamed cauliflower and/or green beans and onions. Or, for a creamy, flavor-rich, low-calorie dip, try mixing some turmeric and dried onion with a little omega-3-rich mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Serve with raw cauliflower, celery, sweet pepper, jicama and broccoli florets.
- Turmeric is a great spice to complement recipes that feature lentils.
- Give salad dressings an orange-yellow hue by adding some turmeric powder to them.
- For an especially delicious way to add more turmeric to your healthy way of eating, cut cauliflower florets in half and healthy sauté with a generous spoonful of turmeric for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.