Cayenne Pepper Powder, Organic
Buy Wellness 100% Pure Organic 35,000 Heat Unit - Cayenne powder is quite different from your average store bought cayenne powder.This hot spicy, and yet very flavor filled cayenne gives you all of the healing benefits of cayenne pepper powder
Hot and spicy, cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum) is a member of the Capsicum family of vegetables, commonly known as chili peppers. The name "cayenne" comes from the town where these peppers originated, in French Guiana off the northeast coast of South America.
- PURE ORGANIC TRUE CAYENNE 100% Cayenne pepper is healthy for you.
- FRESH SPICY AROMATIC FRAGRANT - 100% POTENT
- Guaranteed Freshness. We Package Only When You Order.
- Premium Quality Spice. All Natural! No artificial ingredients or additives, ever!
- It is also commonly used for medicinal purposes, helping with circulation, digestion and to promote sweating
- Hand packed in the U.S.A.
How to use?
- Cayenne pepper powder is more versatile and works as well as fresh in most dishes. For true cayenne lovers, the challenge is not finding foods that the dried pepper enhances; rather, it's finding any that it cannot improve. It can be added to cocoa for a bit of spice, and when paired with lemon juice works with virtually all vegetables.
Capsicum is particularly efficient in tonsillitis, and the sore throat of scarlet fever and in diphtheria no application is so efficient as a strong gargle or wash make with Capsicum.
• Promote digestion; relieves pains of the womb; removes obstructed menstruation; for quinsy; for all diseases of the throat; use as a plaster with honey for rheumatic pains, pains of the joints, gout, swellings, etc.; Use outwardly as a liniment, apply it warm or hot for arthritis and rheumatism; gargle for scarlet fever; use an infusion for ulcers in the mouth, strep throat or tonsillitis (p.103).
• Capsicum is an excellent remedy for a cold; mix infusion with slippery elm and molasses or honey, and take in doses throughout the day; also excellent for sore throat and coughs.
- Use in Traditional Chinese Medicine, for its warming qualities